What the Clients Say?
Rob - Berkshire - 12 handicap
- 'Working with John is inspiring as he challenges you in each session. The programme feels really effective and the results speak for themselves. I have increased my driving distance by 35 yards in one month and that is just the start'.
Maria - Professional golfer on LET
- 'I have only been working with John a short time but he has really helped with my limitations and enabling me to achieve the dynamic positions in my swing . A great trainer and really knowledgable'.
- Advanced Personal Trainer
- Titleist Performance Institute Qualified - visit mytpi.com
- Strength and Conditioning Expert - Sport Specific Training - Golf Specialist (Training Facility at East Sussex National Golf Club and Horsted Health Club) www.eastsussexnational.co.uk/health-club-spa/horsted-health-club/
- Fitness Advisor to Women & Golf magazine - womenandgolf.com/category/instruction/
- BSc Psychology - Performance Optimisation
- Clinical Nutrition
Having competed in a multitude of sports, I am able to bring first hand knowledge and experience to my clients which enables a great understanding of their challenges and goals. My personal sports background began with playing rugby at national level. My interest in sport from a young age also led me into the athletics arena and I competed in sprinting at a high level. I have continued to play golf with a scratch handicap and I remain passionate about sport, fitness and wellbeing. My approach is to ensure enjoyable sessions but ultimately
deliver results and help you perform at your best.